Accueil Ernstrade Bourse Actualite Stock
plus500
 
ISRAEL

Alony-Hetz Properties & Investments Ltd. (Alony-Hetz) is an Israel-based holding real estate investment company. It focuses on income-generating commercial real estate in Israel and overseas, primarily on long-term leasing. Alony-Hetz has a policy of investing approximately 30% of its shareholders equity in Israeli properties, while the remaining 70% of shareholders equity is planned to be invested in income-generating real estate companies mainly overseas. The Company manages revenue-generating property portfolio in developing areas and in mature markets. Its properties are located in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Switzerland, Israel and India.

http://www.alony-hetz.com/
Address
Aviv Tower 7 Jabotinsky Street
Ramat Gan, 52520
Israel
+972-3-7521115 (Phone)
+972-3-7514730 (Fax)
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Copyright  2010  Ernstrade