Accueil Ernstrade Bourse Actualite Stock

plus500

 

Australian

African Energy Resources Limited is engaged in the evaluation and exploration of uranium prospects in Africa. It focuses on identifying and developing energy resource projects in Africa. It holds a portfolio of tenements and joint venture projects in Zambia and Botswana. Its projects are located over sedimentary basins of the Karoo Supergroup, which are host to uranium and coal projects in South Africa, Malawi, Zambia, Botswana, Tanzania and Zimbabwe. It has two segments: Chirundu Joint Venture, which owns the Njame and Gwabe uranium prospects, and Exploration in Africa, which includes all other projects within Zambia and Botswana. As of June 30, 2010, it held a 70% interest in the Chirundu Joint Venture (JV) Project with Albidon Limited holding the remaining 30%. The Chirundu JV comprises a large tenement package covering prospective uranium targets in the Kariba Valley region. Its subsidiaries include A E Resources Pty Ltd and African Energy Resources Botswana (Proprietary) Ltd. 

http://www.africanenergyresources.com/
Address
Granite House La Grande Rue St Martin
Guernsey, GY1 3RS
Australia
+44-1481-234101 (Phone)
+44-1481-1236025 (Fax)          


Copyright  2011  Ernstrade.com