Accueil Ernstrade Bourse Actualite Stock

plus500
 
Australian

ALE Property Group (ALE) is an Australia-based company. The Company is the owner of hotels and pubs. ALE comprises Australian Leisure and Entertainment Property Trust (Trust) and its controlled entities, including ALE Direct Property Trust (Sub Trust), ALE Finance Company Pty Limited (Finance Company) and Australian Leisure and Entertainment Property. During the year ended June 30, 2010, the Company’s portfolio comprised 90 pubs located throughout the five mainland states of Australia. All properties owned by the Company are leased to Australian Leisure and Hospitality Group Limited (ALH). Some of Company’s properties include Blacktown Inn, Alderley Arms Hotel, CBX Caloundra Hotel, Camp Hill Hotel, Edge Hill Tavern, Four Mile Creek, Hamilton Hotel, Miami Tavern, Mount Pleasant, Noosa Reef Hotel, Pelican Waters and Anglers Arms Hotel. ALH is owned by a joint venture (ALH Group) in, which 75% is controlled by Woolworths Limited, and the remaining 25% by the Bruce Mathieson Group (BMG). 

http://www.alegroup.com.au/
Address
Level 7 1 O'Connell Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Australia
+61-02-82318588 (Phone)
+61-2-82318500 (Fax)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


 

 

Copyright  2011  Ernstrade.com